We do update the site periodically, but, we make no guarantee that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
Dog-Training-Assistant.com is Intended For General Information Purposes Only The material contained on this website is provided to the people that access world wide web and is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal, veterinarian, or other professional advice on any subject matter. Dog-training-assistant.com does not accept any responsibility what so ever for any loss which may arise from using the information contained on this site.
So here’s the scoop on our Top Ten Terms and Conditions:
1. You can’t use the information anywhere on the site without our explicit written permission. Just assume that everything on dog-training-assistant.com is copyrighted. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited.
2. We always try to be accurate, but we’re not going to promise that it is. Use the information and other things on our site at your own risk. We assume no responsibility or liability for omissions and/or errors on the site.
3. We and anybody else who helped us produce, create, write, and, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you or your dog suffer when you use it. In particular, you should know that our disclaimer does include “direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Everything on the site is provided to you and the rest of the world wide web ‘AS IS’ NO WARRANTY, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, NONE EXPRESSED AND NONE IMPLIED.
Take note, some jurisdictions might not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions might not apply to you. Check with your local laws and regulations for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ” Here’s the bottom line, we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you, your dog or your computer or infects it with any viruses.
4. If you don’t want the world to know anything about you and or your ideas, problems, issues or anything else, don’t post it anywhere online. Our site or any other site. But, if you want to share with us and our viewers, we have to let you know that anything you disclose to us is ours. We’re able to do anything we want with the stuff you send to us or post.
5. Pictures of animals, people and places shown on this site are either our property or someone else’s property that we are using with their permission. Either way, it’s definitely not your property, and you can’t use it unless we give you explicit written permission to do so.
6. There are some trademarks, logos, and service marks on this site. They belong to their respective companies.
7. We have lots of links. Although we try to take a look at the sites that link to us, we don’t look at all of them, and you just might find something bad or that has stuff on it that offends you or your dog.
8. What we do on our site. While we occasionally approve content, postings, and other stuff, we assume zero liability and take no responsibility for the content of others. Including any mistakes, falsehoods, defamation, libel, obscenity, slander, omissions, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit our site.
9. The software that we use on dog-training-assistant.com is protected by all sorts of patriotic U.S. laws. You can’t download and/or send it to anyone in the world.
11. If either of us wants to make something of it and wants to “sue” then we have to follow these rules of engagement:This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate www.dog-training-assistant.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, www.dog-training-assistant.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of New Jersey, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: New Jersey. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: New Jersey, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
Agreeing to Terms